SoftLite Windows Charlotte, NC
SoftLite Windows in the Charlotte Area
When it comes time to replace the windows around your home, you’ll quickly notice that there is no shortage of brands available to you. Here at SHS Pros, we believe in providing the best products to our customers, which is why we specialize in the installation of high-quality brands like SoftLite Windows.
We’re here to help you decide if these popular windows make the most sense for your needs. If you’d like to learn more about our window replacement services or talk to one of our consultants, please give us a call at 704-610-1942 or contact us online.
Why SoftLite Windows?
Formed in 1934, SoftLite Windows is one of the oldest vinyl window manufacturers on the market, making them a popular option for local homeowners. All of SoftLite’s window products are custom-manufactured in Ohio and come in high-quality vinyl frames.
Here at SHS Pros, we know the ins and outs of SoftLite Windows, so we can recommend the best options for your needs and expertly install them so you can improve your home’s efficiency.
Benefits of Vinyl Windows from SoftLite
- Easy installation: Vinyl windows are generally quick and easy to install, which can help you save on installation labor costs. This also means that your window replacement project can be completed faster, so you can start enjoying the benefits of your new windows as soon as possible.
- Cost-effective: Are you planning a window replacement project on a budget? Vinyl windows, like the ones at SoftLite Windows, tend to be a bit more cost-effective compared to other window materials.
- Variety: Vinyl windows come in a wide variety of styles and color options, making it easier than ever to choose new windows that complement the rest of your home’s design.
What Sets SoftLite Windows Apart?
As you can see, vinyl windows are a great option for local homeowners. But, what makes SoftLiteWindows one of the best vinyl window manufacturers available?
- They’re energy-efficient: SoftLite Windows are known for their energy efficiency, thanks to their insulation options. This helps keep your home at a more comfortable temperature while reducing strain on your heating and cooling system. As a result, you might notice your energy bills go down after the installation.
- They come in a number of different styles: No matter what kind of windows you want for your home, SoftLite has something that will appeal to you. The company offers double-hung, casement, awning, slider, bow, bay, and garden windows that will fit virtually any home style.
- They are a low-maintenance option: Of course, your new windows will look great right after the installation, but will they continue to look great? If you choose SoftLite Windows, the answer is yes! Homeowners love these windows because they are easy to clean and durable, requiring very little maintenance after they’re installed.
Planning SoftLite Window Installation?
Make sure you’re prepared for your upcoming window installation project! These are the most important things to consider before getting started:
- The age of your windows: Windows tend to last about 20 years, so if yours are reaching that age, it might be time to replace them.
- Efficiency options: Look for windows with Low-E glass and a low U-Factor for the best energy savings.
- The right installer: Make sure you hire an experienced window installer that is licensed and insured, like SHS Pros.
Why Choose SHS Pros?
We believe that home remodeling doesn’t have to be an overwhelming process. To deliver a better experience to our customers, we focus on providing exemplary customer service and craftsmanship. When you hire our experts to install your SoftLite Windows, you can expect nothing less than the best.
Schedule Your SoftLite Windows Installation
FAQs About SoftLite Windows
Does SoftLite offer a warranty?
Yes! SoftLite offers a lifetime limited product warranty on its window products, so you can have peace of mind that your investment is protected.
Do I need to replace all of my windows with SoftLite Windows at the same time?
No, you can opt to install SoftLite Windows all throughout your home at once, or you can replace them as needed. When we meet with you, we can help you decide the best approach to take for your needs.