Pella Windows Charlotte, NC
Get Pella Windows Near Charlotte, NC
There are some brands that are synonymous with success. When it comes to window companies, Pella is one of the first names that come to mind, and for good reason, which we’ll discuss below. If you’re planning to install Pella windows in Charlotte, NC, the best contractor for your project is SHS Pros.
If you’d like to learn more about why we’re the top Pella windows company in the area or you want to talk to our expert installers about your upcoming window replacement project, please don’t hesitate to call us at 704-610-1942 or contact us online.
Why Pella Windows?
We are proud to be the only Pella windows dealer in Charlotte, NC, which makes us the best choice for your installation project. Our experts are here to help you learn more about the different options available from Pella so you can give your home an upgrade that boosts energy efficiency and curb appeal.
No matter what type of windows you want to install in your home, there’s sure to be an option from Pella that perfectly suits your needs.
Pella Window Material Options
One of the first decisions you’ll need to make when planning your window replacement project is what frame material you want to install. Fortunately, when you choose Pella, there is no shortage of options available to you.
You can choose from the following materials:
- Wood windows: These give your home a natural warmth, and have an available aluminum cladding option to help protect them from the elements.
- Fiberglass windows: As one of the most durable window options on the market, the fiberglass windows from Pella will never rot or corrode, even years after installation.
- Vinyl windows: If you’re looking for a high-quality and budget-friendly window material, look no further than vinyl. Beyond that, Pella’s vinyl windows help reduce thermal transfer for better efficiency.
Different Window Styles From Pella
Another decision you’ll need to make when planning your window replacement is which window style will best fit your needs. Not surprisingly, Pella windows come in almost every style imaginable.
Our expert installers can show you all of these options to help you make the right choice for your home.
- Single-hung, which has a moveable bottom sash and a stationary top sash
- Double-hung, which has a moveable sash at the bottom and the top
- Awning, which opens outward from a top hinge
- Casement, which has a side hinge and opens to the left or right
- Picture, which is a large window that doesn’t open
- Bay and bow, which have a 3D shape that curves out from the home
- Sliding, which opens on a horizontal track
Benefits of Pella Windows
Why do local homeowners love Pella windows? Take a look at some of the many benefits of choosing this window brand for yourself:
- They’re a durable option that is highly resistant to warping and cracking, even during extreme weather
- They require very little maintenance to keep them looking great
- They’re an energy-efficient option that can potentially help you save on electricity costs
- They help block outside noise, making your home feel a bit more peaceful
- They can help reduce condensation issues
- They are safe, giving your home an extra element of security
Why Choose SHS Pros?
When you’re planning your window replacement, the contractor you hire for the job makes all the difference in how the experience goes. As the only Charlotte-area Pella dealer, you can feel confident that we know how to install Pella products correctly so you don’t have to worry about performance issues down the road.
Schedule Your Pella Window Installation Today
Are you ready to start taking advantage of all the benefits of new windows in your home? Don’t wait any longer to get your Pella window installation project on the books. When you’re ready to take the next step, please call us at 704-610-1942 or contact us online.
FAQs About Pella Windows
Does Pella offer a warranty on its windows?
Yes! The wood, fiberglass, and vinyl windows from Pella all come with a limited lifetime warranty, so you can feel confident knowing that your investment is protected.
When should I plan my Pella window installation?
It’s a good idea to plan your Pella window installation if any of the following is true about your windows:
- They are more than 20 years old
- They are visibly damaged
- They have condensation on the inside
- They are hard to open and close
- They have drafts coming in around them
- They are contributing to higher energy bills because of inefficiency